BendPak HD-973P 9,000 & 7,000 Lb. Capacity Tri-Level Parking Lift
BendPak HD-973P 9,000 & 7,000 Lb. Capacity Tri-Level Parking Lift
The Easy Triple
The HD-973P by BendPak is a four-post parking lift that offers a cost-effective way to triple the capacity of typical parking areas. Our patent-pending design can be used indoors or outdoors, and this lift allows the storage of three vehicles in a single parking space. The upper platform accommodates vehicles weighing up to 7,000 lbs., and the lower deck heftily handles up to 9,000 lbs. This is the perfect mechanical parking system for sedans, SUVs and full-size trucks.
While triple-stacking parking lifts are incredibly useful tools, most examples of this type of structure are too tall for many shops and garages. That's why we invented the HD-973P. It is an incredibly unique parking lift that fits in more spaces than any other triple-stacker. The secret to its success: Its specially engineered design lacks cumbersome mechanisms that project high over the top of the lift. This eliminates several feet of lift structure while maintaining a safe, stable and revolutionary design.
Shortened height columns allow this car lift to fit in low ceiling spaces where others systems can’t. Although shorter in stature than most tri-level systems, the lower space still yields a full 70 inches of rise.
Typical multi-level car stackers include a bottom platform that is suspended from the upper platform via chains or cables—both platforms move simultaneously. This tethered operation results in limited spacing options between platforms, as the distance between platforms is fixed.
The HD-973P features independently operated lifting platforms, permitting varied vehicle heights and spacing in either upper or lower parking spaces. Because the platforms do not have to move in unison with one another, you can now lower the bottom platform without disrupting the overhead vehicle being stored. This allows operators to control one platform at a time. Practically speaking, if you only want to swap out the second-level vehicle, you don't have to lower the top-level vehicle.
The patent-pending design of the HD-973P features multi-position safety locks that are spaced just four inches apart. This allows almost unlimited parking height arrangements on either the upper or lower decks. Redundant, anti-fall, spring-loaded safety catches immediately halt downward movement of either platform in the unlikely event of cable failure.
A powerful hydraulic cylinder is enclosed underside each platform set and is matched with high-strength lifting cables for simplicity and dependability. The lift can be configured for drive-thru operation, allowing as many as three deep for maximum efficiency and better use of space.
Smarter construction means less cost to you
High-rise parking lifts that can fit three vehicles will inevitably cost more than other lifts. There's simply more steel involved, and larger lifts require additional engineering, all of which gets incorporated in the cost. The HD-973P offsets much of that extra cost because its smart design requires less steel. The end result is an incredibly efficient parking lift that actually saves buyers thousands of dollars while upholding the industry's most rigid safety standards.
Specially designed base frames distribute the load, which makes this unique lifting system suitable for installation on virtually any residential or commercial concrete floor. It can even be installed on asphalt when equipped with concrete footers. The HD-973P may be configured as a stand-alone lift or combined into rows of multiple units.
Who should get this parking lift?
Explore the HD-973P if you need to stack three vehicles in a tight space, or if you want the versatility to vary the parking heights of your second and third-level vehicles. The lift's small footprint and exemplary design makes for an ideal lifting solution in both professional shops and home garages.
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- 7,000 lb. capacity upper deck
- 9,000 lb. capacity lower deck
- Superstructure features durable powder coat finish
- Perfect for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Platforms feature full-length aluminum decking
- Rugged welded-steel construction
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders
- Heavy-duty 3/8” lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides controlled descent in event of hose rupture
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Automatic safety locks combined with redundant anti-fall devices
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Push-button pneumatic safety release.
- Padded trip bar with limit switch prevents lower vehicle from making contact with upper platform.
- Simple controls
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional 4,500-lb. air-hydraulic rolling jacks available
*The Lift supports less weight than its rated capacity when the vehicle’s wheelbase is shorter; this is because the wheels of such a vehicle are closer to the middle of the Runways, where there is less strength. For example, the maximum weight allowed on the Lift for a vehicle with a wheelbase of 95” is 50 percent of the Lift’s rated capacity (or 3,500 lbs. when the rated capacity is 7,000 lbs.). Note: An air supply (minimum 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
TWO‐POST LIFTS/FOUR‐POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products – Better Service – Better Value
LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations of set forth below, Warrantor warrants that the Product sold hereunder conform to Warrantor's published specifications. WARRANTOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any BendPak Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lift***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
- Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
- Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all BendPak brand Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 1/1/2011.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products