Baileigh Industrial Rotary Draw Bender - Rdb-125
Tired of your exhausting manual bender? This hydraulic rotary draw bender will increase your productivity.
- Requires only 110-volt, single-phase power for easy plug-in almost anywhere.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 2.5” OD tubing, 2” OD Chrom alloy, 2” square tubing, and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Maximum centerline of 8”, depending on material’s OD.
- Bends up to 200°, allowing for true 180° bends without having to re-pin the die set.
- Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°.
- Built-in anti-spring back mechanism lets hydraulic cylinder retract without losing its place in the bend.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support from our knowledgeable team.
- All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications
|Aluminum Pipe Schedule 40
|Chromoly Round Tube Wall
|Max. Bend (Deg.)
|Minimum Center line Radius
|Product Lease Price
|Round Tube Capacity (In.)
*All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 .psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile .materials may reduce machine capacity
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791