Baileigh BAILEIGH TUBE BENDER RDB-250
This compact, programmable tube bender shapes material atblistering speeds with professional accuracy. Made in the USA, the RDB-250 will revolutionize the efficiency of your fabrication shop.
- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 2.5” tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 9 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
- Item Number: RDB-250
- Minimum CLR: .5"
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-250 Tube Bender over competing machines?
- Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
- Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
- You can rely on after-sale support and project advice from Baileigh’s experienced team—just a phone call away—for as long as you’re using the RDB-250.
- Accommodates a wide range of tooling, available from Baileigh, to suit almost any application.