Baileigh Tube Bender - Rdb-175
Baileigh TUBE BENDER - RDB-175
Made in the USA, this hydraulic rotary draw bender improves on our breakthrough RDB-150 with patented* additional featuresto streamline your bending jobs.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy.
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles.
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Works with up to a 9’’ centerline radius to accommodate90% of applications.
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
- No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
- Item Number: RDB-175
- Minimum CLR: .5"
Why choose the RDB-175 over similar machines?
- Improved-accuracy digital readout package measures bend angle on the die head or spindle instead of cylinder placement to get a true reading.
- You can count on the extreme speed and reliability of the RDB-175 to eliminate delays.
- Accepts a wide range of quality tooling options from Baileigh, with over 5000 die sets available.
- Limitless after-sale support from Baileigh representatives with hands-on experience is just a phone call away.
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products