Baileigh BR-18E-24 Power Bead Roller
Baileigh BR-18E-24 Power Bead Roller
Built with foot pedal controls, this 16 gauge electric bead roller leaves your hands free to work the material. The industrial-grade motor, gearbox, and plate steel frame on the BR-18E-24 ensure accuracy.
- 16 gauge mild steel and 14 gauge aluminum capacity.
- 24” throat depth is perfect for 4’ x 8’ sheets of sheet metal, but the design still makes it simple for you to create intricate patterns.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can plug it in almost anywhere.
- Intuitive variable-speed foot pedal design: press harder to roll faster. Apply less force for slower, more careful forming.
- Up to 30 rpm feed rate, which amounts to 280” per minute.
- Rolls can run forward or in reverse. Just flip the switch to change direction.
- Adjustable top roll lets you set your desired forming depth.
- Depth stop within the throat helps you make straight, repeatable beads.
- ¾” shaft diameter is compatible with most commercial roll sets.
- Robust steel floor stand includes a rack for roll sets.
- All moving parts turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Fully welded plate steel frame keeps the bead roller rigid, so it makes quality profiles over many years of use.
- This sheet metal bead roller and its parts are almost always in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Fabricators or shops looking for a fast and easy way to make beads and profiles.
|Motor Hp||1/8 hp|
|Max. Thickness (Mild Steel)||16 gauge|
|Adjustable Depth Stop||Included|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||50x23x23|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Baileigh BR-18E Electric Bead Roller 16 Gauge Bead Rolling Machine Sheet Metal Roll
This power bead roller is constructed of a heavy steel framewo...
Baileigh Bead Roller Demo with Mike Wagner from Corfield Customs at the Baileigh Metal Shaping Class
Mike Wagner does a nice demonstration on bead rolling techniqu...
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products