Baileigh BR-16E-36 Bead Roller
Baileigh BR-16E-36 Bead Roller
Made of rigid steel, this bead roller combines all the best features in one package. It offers a quick-release top die, adjustable shaft, variable-speed pedal, depth stops, and more.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 36” throat depth enables you to work on the middle of large panels.
- Industrial .5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. Plug it into any household outlet.
- Both rolls are driven. Chain drive on the top roll prevents slippage.
- Variable-speed foot pedal lets you slow down your feed rate for more delicate work.
- You can change the RPM of the rolls in real time by turning the dial on the side or lock the rolls at a constant speed.
- Rollers can run forward or in reverse, so you can go over a pattern as needed.
- Left- and right-hand controls are the same on both sides of the machine.
- Adjust the forming depth by turning a hand wheel just above the working area.
- Quick-release top die can open and close without altering the depth pressure.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of the panel and not worry if the depth is set correctly.
- Depth stop allows you to easily make straight, repeable beads.
- Comes standard with a ¼” round bead tooling set and a .05" step roll set.
- Shaft is compatible with standard tooling. You could reuse rolls from another brand.
- We stock a range of roll sets. See our bead roller dies for the BR-16E-36.
- Bottom die can slide in or out, so you can create custom profiles by varying the offset.
- All friction points turn on bronze bushings that last for decades. Grease fittings allow for convenient maintenance.
- Heavy steel frame ensures accurate beads over many years of use and helps prevent flex.
- Bead roller, tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast shipping.
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||16 ga.|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x70|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products