Baileigh BR-16E-36LT Bead Roller
Baileigh BR-16E-36LT Bead Roller
This bead roller’s open concept design gives you extra working area. Add beads to bent panels and large sheets for auto or airplane projects. Foot pedal controls leave your hands free.
- Maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- 36” throat depth allows you to reach the center of 72” pieces.
- Variable-speed pedal lets you press harder to go faster, or roll more slowly for detailed patterns.
- You can also lock the rolls at a constant speed if you choose.
- Integrated adjustable depth stop makes it simple to create and repeat perfectly straight beads.
- Quick-release die maintains consistent forming depth, even if you open and close it.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of a panel without worrying if the depth is set correctly.
- Adjust the forming depth with an easily accessible handwheel just above the working area.
- Bottom die slides in or out. By changing the offset, you can create custom profiles from standard dies.
- Includes ¼” round bead die set and .05" step roll set.
- Many Baileigh bead roller dies are available. See our tooling for the BR-16E-36LT.
- This electric bead roller accepts standard die sets. It’s compatible with most tooling for similar machines.
- All friction points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings.
- Rigid steel construction reduces flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of production.
- We keep this electric bead roller, its tooling, and replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||16 ga.|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x72|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products