Baileigh BR-18E-36 Power Bead Roller Machine
Baileigh BR-18E-36 Power Bead Roller Machine
This pedal-controlled model leaves your hands free. The 36” throat lets you get to the middle of deep panels, like car hoods, deck lids, or roofs.
- Motorized system easily shapes 16 gauge mild steel.
- 110-volt industrial-grade motor and gearbox power this electric bead roller.
- Variable-speed foot pedal is simple to adjust. Press harder on the pedal to go faster. Apply less pressure to slow down for more delicate work.
- You can roll in both directions, forward and reverse—great for tricky designs.
- Depth stop helps you make straight, consistent beads.
- Top roll, with lead screw and handle, lets you adjust the forming depth.
- This bead roller machine comes with a 1-¼” spoiler roll.
- Roll sets are available for many applications. See our bead roller dies for the BR-18E-36.
- This metal bead roller is compatible with standard tooling, so you could use die sets from a different machine.
- Sturdy floor stand offers a rack for 10 tooling sets.
- All rotating points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- This metal bead roller, its tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
|Motor Hp||1/8 hp|
|Max. Thickness (Mild Steel)||16 gauge|
|Adjustable Depth Stop||Included|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||62x23x23|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Baileigh BR-18E Electric Bead Roller 16 Gauge Bead Rolling Machine Sheet Metal Roll
This power bead roller is constructed of a heavy steel framewo...
Baileigh Bead Roller Demo with Mike Wagner from Corfield Customs at the Baileigh Metal Shaping Class
Mike Wagner does a nice demonstration on bead rolling techniqu...
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products