Baileigh BR-16E-36EV 36" Envelope Throat Depth Bead Roller
Baileigh BR-16E-36EV 110V 36" Envelope Throat Depth Bead Roller, 16 Gauge Mild steel Capacity
Built with a steel frame and an industrial gearbox, this power bead roller can handle heavy production cycles. A 36” throatlets you get to middle of large panels, like car roofs and hoods.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- .5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power.
- Variable-speed pedal lets you control the speed with your foot.
- Press harder to go faster, or use less pressure to go slower for tricky designs.
- You can also set a fixed speed for the rolls.
- Material stop, adjustable on a large slide with a quick-release handle, lets you make perfectly straight beads every time.
- Adjust the forming depth with the easily accessible handwheel above the working area.
- Quick-release top die opens and closes while maintaining the same forming depth.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of the panel without worrying if the depth is correct.
- Bottom die can slide in or out to create offsets for a custom profile. Most other bead rollers on the market don’t have this capability.
- Comes standard with popular ¼” round bead set and .05" art roll set.
- We offer a wide range of other dies. See our tooling for the BR-16E-36EV.
- Accepts standard bead roll dies. Dies from most similar bead rollers are compatible.
- Tool holder on top offers convenient storage.
- All pivot points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel frame gives this power bead roller the strength to shape metal accurately and reliably for many years.
- This electric bead roller, tooling, and parts are usually in stock for quick shipping.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||16 ga.|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x72|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products