Tuxedo FP14KO-A 14,000 lb Four Post Alignment Lift - Open Front - Cable Driven
The open front design on our alignment lift allows total access to front wheel adjustment points and with the cylinder located under the track, there’s no power beam, eliminating risk of damage to doors and mirrors.
- Cable drive
- Single point pneumatic safety release mechanism
- 20" wide non-skid, diamond plate runways
- Powder-coated paint finish
- C-channel construction
- Hydraulic Operation for minimum maintenance
- Three turntable positions for a wide range of vehicles
- Optional turntables available
- Rear slip plates mounted on ring roller bearings
- Fully adjustable lock stops for easy leveling
- Lifting Capacity 14,000 lbs
- Overall Length w/ramps 291"
- Overall Width (Outside baseplates) 139"
- Lifting Height 73"
- Width Between Posts 116"
- Width of runways 19"
- Width between runways 43"
- Max wheel-base(2wheel) 208"
- Max wheel-base(4wheel) 158"
- Column Height 92” / 86”
- Ramp Length 42”
- Max. Clearance under Track 64”
- Base Plate Dimensions 18”x19” / 12“x12”
- Ship Weight 4,160 lbs.
- Power Pack 2 hp 220/230vac 20a
Tuxedo collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.