Robinair 17800C Multi-refrigerant recover, recycle, recharge machine
The Robinair 17800C can recover, recycle, evacuate and recharge multiple refrigerants, all in one fast and continuous operation through one hook-up. It’s ideal for mass transit vehicles, buses, refrigerated trailers or containers and other applications that use refrigerants other than R-134a and not typically found in mobile vehicle applications. Recover, recycle, evacuate and recharge R-12, R-134a, R-22, R-404A, R-407C and many other medium-pressure and high-pressure refrigerant blends.
The Robinair 17800C is UL1963 certified.
*Cannot be used on refrigerant systems found in Class I – III light-duty passenger vehicles. For mass-transit vehicles and stationary systems using multiple refrigerants only. Not for automotive passenger vehicle systems.
- Automatically controls machine functions, leading the user through operations and also notifying when it’s time to change the filter drier, and vacuum pump oil
- Automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor for fast and efficient recovery.
- Electronic scale makes it simple to recharge to factory specifications; also weighs recovered refrigerant and provides tank overfill protection.
- 5 cfm vacuum pump is large enough to thoroughly evacuate almost any system; making it ready for recharging.
- Manual air purge function to remove any non-condensable contaminants.
- Vacuum leak test function allows user to monitor the system for vacuum decay to determine if a leak exists in the A/C system
- Automatic oil drain allows the user to see amount of oil removed from the system being serviced.
- Heavy-duty filter can handle up to 300 lbs. of refrigerant, effectively removing moisture and acid from the refrigerant.
- Easy to view 4.3” color graphical display.
- Maintenance counters to monitor cumulative amounts of refrigerant recovered and charged, as well as other machine operation variables.
- Optional printer can be added to expand capabilities and provide printed record of service performed.
- Compatible with R12, R22, R134A, R401A, R401B, R402A, R402B, R404A, R407A, R407B, R407C, R410A, R500, R502, and R507 refrigerants.
- UL1963 certified
- Voltage | 115VAC, 60Hz
- Operating Temp Range | 50 to 105° F (11 to 41° C)
- Recovery Rate | Vapor, 0.5 lbs./min and Liquid 1 lbs./min
- Vacuum Pump | 5.0 cfm at 60 Hz
- Hose Length | 18 ft. (5.5 m)
- Recycling Filter | 300 lbs. refrigerant capacity
- Dimensions | 47” H x 26” W x 30” D
- Weight | 280 lbs. (without tank)
- Certification | UL 1963, UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY REFRIGERANT RECOVERY/RECYCLING EQUIPMENT
- 17800C Multi-refrigerant A/C RRR machine
- Operators manual
- Service Center Listing Sheet
- Vacuum Pump Oil MSDS sheet (Multi-language; English, French, Latin American Spanish)
- Compressor Oil MSDS sheet (Multi-language; English, French, Latin American Spanish)
- EPA registration sheet/envelope
- Calibration weight
- ¼” Flare hose set
- 50 lb. ¼” Flare fitting refrigerant tank