Robinair 34788NI-H Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine for Hybrid and Non-Hybrid Vehicles
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI-H, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
The Robinair 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain. The 34788NI-H also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and a wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- Optional Printer
- 36.00in x 24.00in x 48.50in
- 232.00 lb
- Operating Range: 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
- Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
- Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Display: 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity: 150 lb (75kg), spin-on type
- Hoses: 9 ft (2.75 m)
- Weight: Approximately 230 lbs. (103 kg)
- Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 48.5 in x 24 x 36 (123 cm x 61 cm x 91 cm)
- Vacuum Pump: 1.5 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Internal Cylinder: 30 lb. DOT
- Certifications: SAE J2788
- A/C Recovery and Recycling
- Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging
All Robinair products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year after the sale of the product. Exception to this policy will be individually identified. The sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair, replace or provide credit for any defective product or parts thereof, which are returned to the seller’s factory within the period mentioned above, and which upon examination are proven to the seller’s satisfaction to be defective.
The warranty shall not apply to any product or part which has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident. The seller shall not be responsible for any special or consequential damages and the warranty as set forth is in lieu of all other warranties, either expressed or implied. However, the seller makes no warranty of merchantability in respect to any products for any particular purpose other than that stated in this literature and any applicable manufacturer’s shop or service manuals referred to therein, including any subsequent service bulletins.
For full warranty statement, please refer to your product owner's manual.