Robinair RA34888HD Heavy-Duty Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
The Robinair 34888HD heavy duty machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-134a with 98.5% efficiency in both small and large mobile air conditioning systems. The new design features a large capacity, removable tank and a liquid pump to tackle those larger A/C systems typically found in buses. The product also is equipped with a nitrogen port which allows a technician to use nitrogen to dry and leak test the vehicle's A/C system. The machine is fully automatic and is capable of recovering, evacuating, leak testing, charging and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system. The 34888HD also boasts the ability to add a printer for capturing and retaining vehicle service data.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Nitrogen Port: Inject nitrogen into the vehicle's A/C system to dry or leak check the system.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Removable External Tank: The ability to switch tanks when performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Optional Printer
- 30.00in x 26.75in x 45.75in
- 280.00 lb
- Operating Temp Range | 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
- Recovery Performance | >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
- Voltage | 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance | +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Display | 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity | 300 lb (136kg), spin-on type
- Hoses | 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Weight | Approximately 295 lbs. (133 kg)
- Compressor | 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions(HxWxD) | 49 in x 28 x 39 (124.5 cm x 71 cm x 99 cm)
- Vacuum Pump | 5.0 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages | English, French, Spanish
- Cylinder | External 50 lb. DOT
- Certifications | SAE J2788
- 34888HD Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
- 50 lb R134A DOT Refrigerant tank
- Operator's Manual
- Service center Listing Sheet
- Vacuum Pump Oil SDS Sheet
- Compressor oil SDS sheet
- EPA Registration Sheet
- Mobile Vehicle A/C Equipment certification form
- Scale Calibration weight
All Robinair products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year after the sale of the product. Exception to this policy will be individually identified. The sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair, replace or provide credit for any defective product or parts thereof, which are returned to the seller’s factory within the period mentioned above, and which upon examination are proven to the seller’s satisfaction to be defective.
The warranty shall not apply to any product or part which has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident. The seller shall not be responsible for any special or consequential damages and the warranty as set forth is in lieu of all other warranties, either expressed or implied. However, the seller makes no warranty of merchantability in respect to any products for any particular purpose other than that stated in this literature and any applicable manufacturer’s shop or service manuals referred to therein, including any subsequent service bulletins.
For full warranty statement, please refer to your product owner's manual.