Baileigh R-H60-HD Roll Bender with Hydraulic Drive
The R-H60-HD hydraulic ring roller won’t flinch while bending large radii out of tough materials. This tubing roller’s programmer controls also simplify production runs.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at just about any fabrication shop or job site.
- Bends up to 2” square x .120” wall tubing and 2.5” schedule 40 pipe, among other materials.
- All 3 rolls turn on industrial grade hydraulic motor.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics power the top forming roll’s movement for seamless adjustment.
- Digital readout with programmable stop controls upward and downward roll position for easy repeatability.
- Operator podium includes foot pedal, allowing you to stop and start the machine with ease.
- You can safely tip this pipe bender backward into a horizontal position with its unique hydraulic tipping system when rolling larger diameters.
- Steel plate frame adds strength to the machine and minimizes flex.
Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H60 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction ensures that the R-H60-HD will deliver accurate bends at maximum capacity for years.
- We use only the highest-quality components that keeps machinery from wearing out, and helps this pipe bender to last longer.
- Comes equipped with segment rolls, lateral roll guides for coiling, and an operator pendant—features that some other companies might count as upgrades.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 48"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 51"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.5" / Min. Dia. 28"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 28"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.25" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 32"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 36"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||9.562"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.827"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||1,188 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60" x 44" x 68"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791