Baileigh Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H150
Baileigh HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER R-H150
The programmable double-pinch design of this tube roller lets you make repeatable bends and complex parts with ease.
- 3 driven rolls run on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Rolls up to 6.25” round tube and 4.75” x 4.75” x 0.5” angle iron.
- Hydraulic cylinders connected to 2 bottom rolls accomplish pre- and post-bending to cut down on material waste.
- Digital readout displays positions of bottom rolls.
- You can program stops for each shaft for precise results.
- Movable operator podium includes control buttons and attached foot pedals to specify roll direction.
- Operate this ring roller in vertical position or lay it on its back, in horizontal position, for large radius jobs and long material sections.
- The machine’s heavy steel plate frame, bolted and welded together, minimizes flex and ensures accuracy over years of profitable production.
Recommended for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H150 over similar machines?
- Double-pinch design eliminates wasted length of straight material at the ends of parts, a problem associated with most roll benders—but not this one
- The R-H150 comes standard with lateral guide rolls for smooth angle correction, a feature that our competitors charge for as an upgrade.
- Digital readout helps you monitor precision, so you can take on production runs without hassle.
- We manufacture and stock optional tooling sets to fit many applications.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 5.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.:73"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 6.250" (.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 3.375" / Min. Dia.: 36"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 7.875" (2") / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 5.5" (1.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 4.75" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||15.354"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||58x79x81|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products