Baileigh Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H85
Baileigh HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER R-H85
*Images for reference only.
Losing too much money on scrap metal? Hone your shop’s efficiency and reduce waste with this fast and accurate double-pinch ring roller.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 4" round tube, 3” schedule 40 pipe, and 3.375” x 3.375” x .25” angle iron.
- 3 rolls driven by industrial-grade hydraulic transmission.
- Double-pinch design consists of 1 fixed top roll plus 2 bottom rolls moved by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate exact roll positioning to integrated digital readout programmers, making repeatability a cinch.
- You can control all machine movement of the machine from the podium-mounted operator panel with attached foot pedal.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls prevent the material from twisting and correct bend angles.
- We bolt and weld the heavy steel plate frame for structural strength so that it won’t flex even at full capacity.
Why choose the R-H85 over similar machines?
- Cut out those costly straight segments at the start and finish of bends with our double-pinch system, allowing you to pre- and post-bend the material.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market that can match the robust steel construction of the R-H85.
- No more worrying about checking angles for repeat parts during production runs, thanks to the machine’s programmable stop.
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||60" x 60" x 68"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products