John Dow Industries Jdi-20Ev-B 20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator With Bowl
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
- 6- and 20-gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7′ suction hose
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Self-evacuating with 10′ quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
- Suction Capacity14-gallons
- Air Pressure For Vacuum110-115 psi
- Depressurization Time120-150 sec.
- Suction Speed. 04-.05 gpm
- Material Steel
- Wheel Size – Front 4″ Swivel
- Wheel Size – Rear 7″ Fixed
- Weight 65 lbs.