John Dow Industries JDI-20Combo-B 20-Gallon Combination Fluid Evacuator and Oil Drain with Transparent Bowl
- All-in-one fluid evacuator and self-evacuating oil drain.
- 20-gallon heavy-duty steel tank
- 16″ offset funnel with expanded metal screen
- Self-evacuating with 6′ discharge hose
- Powerful venturi vacuum generator and vacuum gauge
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Six suction probes and three “OE Style” adapters with convenient storage tube
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
- Gallons 20-gallon
- Suction Capacity 14-gallon
- Air Pressure for Vacuum 110-115 psi
- Depressurization Time 120-150 sec.
- Suction Speed .04-.05 gpm
- Material Steel
- Funnel Size 16”
- Wheel Size – Front 4” Casters
- Wheel Size – Rear 7” Fixed
- Height Adjustment 50” to 70”
- Weight 62 lbs.
- Weight – w/bowl 72 lbs.
20-Gallon Combination Fluid Evacuator and Oil Drain with Transparent Bowl
- The JDI-20COMBO-B is equipped with a 2-gallon transparent bowl which gives the operator the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging into the tank below. The bowl is heat resistant to a maximum of 212 F.
Venturi Vacuum System
- Using compressed air, the venturi pump creates a vacuum in the steel tank. The easy-to-read vacuum gauge lets you know when you achieve the proper suction level.
Transparent Recovery Bowl
- The 2-gallon transparent bowl gives you the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging in the tank below. The bowl is heat resistant with to a maximum of 212˚ F.
- The air-evac feature makes emptying the tank quick and easy.
7' Suction Hose
- Easily evacuate fluid with special probes and adapters connected to the 7' suction hose.
16" Offset Funnel
- The 16” funnel includes a removable expanded metal screen keeping tools, drain plugs and other debris safe from entering the drain body.
Probe Storage Tube
- Six suction probes and three “OE” adapters are included with the evacuator along with an on-board storage tube.
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.