John Dow Industries Jdi-6Ev 6-Gal. Fluid Evacuator
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries JDI-6EV 6-Gal. Fluid Evacuator
Remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
6- and 20-gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7' suction hose
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- Oil- and chemical-resistant wheels and casters for increased longevity
- Self-evacuating with 10' quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
- Traditional automotive repair – Including oil, coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, differential oil and power steering fluid.
- Auto Dealers – Essential for European manufactured vehicles that do not include a factory drain plug (Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover/ Jaguar).
- Quick Lubes – Avoid stripped drain plugs. Makes it easy to correct overfills.
- Motorcycle/ATV Service – Perfect for oil changes.
- Marine Applications – Boats, Jet Skis and other PWC.
- Farm & Industrial – Tractors, generators, off-road equipment.
- Gallons 6 gallon
- Suction Capacity 4 gallons
- Air Pressure For Vacuum 110-115 psi
- Depressurization Time 60-90 sec.
- Suction Speed .04-.05 gpm
- Material Steel
- Wheel Size – Front N/A
- Wheel Size – Rear 7"
- Weight 45 lbs.
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products