John Dow Industries Jdi-20Ev-B 20-Gallon Fluid Evacuator With Bowl
- Remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum system.
- 6- and 20-gallon capacities
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powerful venturi vacuum system
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- 7′ suction hose
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three “OE Style” evacuator adapters
- Convenient storage tube for suction probes
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Self-evacuating with 10′ quick disconnect evacuation hose
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
- Suction Capacity14-gallons
- Air Pressure For Vacuum110-115 psi
- Depressurization Time120-150 sec.
- Suction Speed. 04-.05 gpm
- Material Steel
- Wheel Size – Front 4″ Swivel
- Wheel Size – Rear 7″ Fixed
- Weight 65 lbs.
Venturi Vacuum System
- Using compressed air, the venturi pump creates a vacuum in the steel tank.
- The easy-to-read vacuum gauge displays suction levels.
7' Suction Hose
- Seven-foot hose allows for easy fluid evacuation with special probes and adapters.
- Quickly and easily empty the tank using air and self-evacuation with 10’ quick disconnect evacuation hose.
Probes & Adapters
- For best fitment, evacuators come with six suction probes and three “OE Style” adapters.
Convenient Storage Tube
- Probes are easily and readily accessible with the on-board storage tube. Easily empty the catch cap that collects oil residue left in the suction probes after use.
Transparent Recovery Bowl
- The 2-gallon transparent bowl gives you the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging into the tank. The bowl is heat-resistant to a maximum of 212˚ F.
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.