Bendpak MDS-6LP 6,000 Lbs Open-Center Mid-Rise Lift
Bendpak MDS-6LP 6,000 Lb. Open Center Mid-Rise Car Lift
BendPak’s 6,000 pound capacity MDS 6K models are open center mid rise auto maintenance lifts for servicing passenger cars, SUV’s and light trucks. The exclusive open center design of the MDS-6K not only allows full unobstructed access to the underside of the car, but is also clear of frame cross members on the floor that are typical with other mid rise lifts. This fully open center design, both top and bottom, makes the MDS-6K a clear leader in convenience and work productivity.
- Each lift platform features four solid steel-scissor frame support bars making it the strongest mid-rise lift in its class.
- Dual master hydraulic cylinder combined with dual equalizing cylinders provides a safe and level 6,000 pound lifting capacity.
- Solid steel safety lock bars engage automatically during ascent.
- Convenient stainless steel pneumatic cylinders simultaneously release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button. (NOTE: Requires min. 50 PSI, 10 CFM air source at time of installation.)
- A push button safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles.
- Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas.
- Drive over ramps fold down during ascent and feature non marring wheels to protect garage floors.
- Comes standard with four durable cushioned rubber contact blocks providing fast vehicle set up.
- Non skid approach ramps help to prevent slipping during approach and vehicle positioning.
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish.
- Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Lift Platform Dimensions 19” x 67” (484 mm x 1,701 mm)
- Lifting height less lift blocks: 44" / 1,119 mm
- Lifting height with lift blocks: 45.5" / 1158 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Lower Lock Position: 18.7" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Middle Lock Position: 29.7" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Upper Lock Position: 40" (-4.25" for sub-floor install)
- Motor: 110 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz / 1 Ph*
- Overall Width: 18.5" / 470 mm
- Width Between Platforms 40” to 46” (1,018 mm to 1,168 mm)
- Overall Length: 92.6” (2,351 mm)
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products