Bendpak MDS-6LPF 6,000 Lbs Flush-Mount Open - Center Mid-Rise Lift
BendPak MDS-6KF 6,000 Lb. Mid-Rise Car Lift
If you’re looking to flush-mount your auto lift in the floor for a smooth sub-surface installation, be sure to choose the MDS-6LPF. It shares all the same features of the MDS-6LP but is more ideal if you want your lift to collapse perfectly parallel with your flooring. With nearly 40” of rise from the flushmounted position, the MDS-6LPF is a world-class performer in the mid-rise lift class. There’s no better way to get this much power and height from a fully collapsed design.
- Four solid steel-scissor frame support bars, making it one of the strongest mid-rise lifts in its class
- Flush-mount design for in-ground installation in lube shops, full-service bays and home garage environments looking for a zero-footprint lift.
- Solid-steel safety lock bars engage automatically
- Convenient stainless-steel pneumatic cylinders simultaneously release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button.
- Push-button safety lock release system
- -Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas
- Comes standard with four durable cushioned-rubber contact blocks, permitting fast vehicle setup
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2,724 kg)
- Lift Height w/o Blocks: 43” (1,093 mm) / ( minus 4-3/8” for sub-surface flooring)
- Lift Height + Blocks: 45” (1,144 mm) / ( minus 4-3/8” for sub-surface flooring)
- Lift Platform Dimensions: 19” x 67” (484 mm x 1,701 mm)
- Width Between Platforms: 40” to 46” (1,018 mm to 1,168 mm)
- Overall Width: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 67” (1,701 mm)
- Lowered Height: Flush with ground
- Lifting: Time 35 sec
- Motor (*): 110–220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
****The Bendpak MDS-6KF is an ALI Certified Lift. Click here to view its certification.
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products