Dannmar D4-12A 12,000 Lbs 4-Post Alignment Lift
12K Capacity 4-Post Alignment Lift / Incl. Rear Slip Plates and Turnplates.
Dannmar’s D4-12A 12,000 lb. capacity alignment lift utilizes industrial-strength slip plates and turn plates into the runways to provide optimal results. With this, the wheels respond to every adjustment with effectively no resistance.
|Lifting Capacity ||12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg) |
|Min. 4-Wheel Alignment ||106" |
|Max. 4-Wheel Alignment ||158.5" |
|Max. 2-Wheel Alignment ||163.5" |
|Max. Lifting Height ||77.5" |
- 12,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Heavy-duty turn plates and integrated rear slip-plates
- Multi-position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Oversize sheaves and heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles and oversize self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi-position safety locks in each column with push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non-skid surface
- Optional 6,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available
|SKU# ||5175318 |
|Lifting Capacity ||12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg) |
|A - Min. Runway Height ||9.5" (243 mm) |
|B - Max. Rise ||68.75" (1,746 mm) |
|C - Max. Lifting Height ||79.5" (2,019 mm) |
|D - Ramp Clearance* (Max. Rise) ||49" (1,245 mm) |
|E - Height of Columns ||92" (2,337 mm) |
|F - Drive-Thru Clearance ||98” (2,482 mm) |
|G - Overall Width ||127.5" (3,239 mm) |
|H - Width Between Columns ||115.75" (2,940 mm) |
|I - Overall Length ||233.5" (2,940 mm) |
|J - Outside Length ||194.75” (4,947 mm) |
|K - Width Between Runways ||34.5" (876 mm) or 41.5" (1,054 mm) |
|L - Runway Centerline ||54.5" (1,384 mm) or 61.5" (1,562 mm) |
|M - Outside Edge of Runways ||74.5" (1,892 mm) or 81.5" (2,070 mm) |
|N - Runway Width ||20" (508 mm) |
|O - Length of Runways ||194.75" (4,947 mm) |
|Min. 4-Wheel Alignment ||106” (2,692 mm) |
|Max. 4-Wheel Alignment ||158.5” (4,026 mm) |
|Max. 2-Wheel Alignment ||163.5” (4,153 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity ||140” (3,556 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity ||120” (3,048 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity ||100” (2,540 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity ||80” (2,032 mm) |
|Locking Positions ||15 (spaced every 4” / 102 mm) |
|Time to Full Rise ||60 seconds |
|Motor ||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph |
|Shipping Weight ||2,882 lbs. (1,307 kgs) |
|Shipping Dimensions ||201" x 24" x 47" (5,105 mm x 609 mm x 1,193 mm) |
* Approach ramps can be removed.
Duration: From the date of purchase by original Purchaser or 36-months months from the date of shipment by Dannmar or whichever comes first.
Three Years (36-Months) Warranty on the lift structure [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit) [*] [**]
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): Dannmar, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any Dannmar Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lift**
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Freight and shipping charges related to warranty performance.
b. Onsite labor or factory labor associated with warranty performance.
c. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
d. Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
e. Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
f. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of
manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
g. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with
installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
h. Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
i. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
j. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
k. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
l. Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
m. Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
n. Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has
malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest Dannmar Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after
12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
d. Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days
after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after
Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period
specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods
specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any
damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen
days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event
later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly
assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged
defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according
to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**For all Dannmar brand Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty
lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products