AMGO Hydraulics PRO-12 12000 Lbs 4-Post Lift
Use AMGO’s PRO-12 to take advantage of quick set-up for undercarriage repairs many other service and safety features to meet the needs of garage and shop owners with a 12,000 lbs lifting capacity.
• 12,000 lbs capacity
• Air-released safety lock for convenient operation and reliability
• Mechanical self-lock and cable-breaking protection
• 1/2″ aircraft quality cable
• Skid proof diamond platform
• Hydraulic cylinders are designed and made to high quality standards
• Adjustable lifting platform: Off-side platform can be adjusts the mounting position left or right as required. The standard distance between two platforms is 43 1/4”(1100mm) and maximum distance is 51 1/8”(1300mm).
• Strict quality control of cylinders with flow restrictor for a stable and smooth operational speed.
Optional Rolling Jacks:
• Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two Years on Electrical Components
|Lifting Capacity||12,000 lbs (5,500 kg)|
|A: Overall Length (Inc.Ramps)||236 5/8″ (6012mm)|
|B: Overall Length (No.Ramps)||200 3/4″ (5100mm)|
|C: Overall Width||126 1/4″ (3208mm)|
|D: Width Between Columns||112 1/4″ (2852mm)|
|E: Max. Lifting Height||73 1/2″ (1865mm)|
|F: Overall Height||86″ (2185mm)|
|G: Minimum Height||6 5/8″ (170mm)|
|H: Max. Underneath Height||67 7/8″ (1724mm)|
|I: Drive-Thru Clearance||98 3/8″ (2498mm)|
|J: Width Between Runways||43 1/4″ (1100mm), Max. 51 1/8″ (1300mm)|
|K: Outside Edge of Runways||83 1/4″ (2116mm), Max. 91 1/8″ (2316mm)|
|Gross Weight||2,319lbs (1,052kg)|
|Motor||2.0HP, 220V/60Hz Single Phase|
AMGO offers one of the best product warranties in the industry from the original factory commercial invoice date in the industry as follows:
1.Steel structure components(including Columns,Carriage,,Lifting Arms, Top Beam, Floor Cover,Platform,Cross Beam,Car Drive-in Ramp, Scissor,baseframe etc.) warranty for five years.
2.Hydraulic parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.)warranty for two years.
3.Other parts(no including consumption parts such as rubber pad),electrical components, power unit warranty for one year.
In order to start a warranty claim, you need fill out completely (including date of purchase) the warranty card attached below, and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is not provided, the factory will not support the claim.
Click here to download the warranty card