AMGO Hydraulics BP-10 10000 Lbs Floorplate Symmetric 2-Post Lift
AMGO BP series base plate two column lift are stronger and easier to operate than any other lifter in the world. The rugged BP-10 can lift up to 10,000lbs vehicles. It is designed without overhead barriers and suitable for professional and family garages with low ceilings to increase headroom. AMGO’s two column lifts are manufactured to high quality standards, using critical materials and components, with advanced features and innovative technology.
• 10,000 lbs capacity, commercial grade 2-post base plate lift is designed and built for any professional shops and home garages to fit low ceiling workshop environment without overhead obstructions
• Single-point safety release allows the operator to unlock the safety locks from both Columns simultaneously. There is also a dual locking system for additional safety
• 4 three-stage arms are suitable for more vehicles
• Automatic arm restraints keep the arms locked in their proper positions
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
• Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
• Detachable foot guard and tool tray allow for a clutter free work space
• Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two years on Electrical Components
|Lifting Capacity||10,000lbs (4,536kg)|
|A: Lifting height||76 3/8″ ~ 85 3/8″ (1940~2169mm)|
|B: Overall Height||111 7/8″ (2841mm)|
|C: Overall Width||139 1/8″ (3534mm)|
|D: Drive-Thru Clearance||100 3/4″ (2560mm)|
|E: Width Between Columns||112 1/4″ (2850mm)|
|F: Minimum Pad Height||3 1/2″ (90mm)|
|Gross Weight||1,697lbs (770kg)|
AMGO offers one of the best product warranties in the industry from the original factory commercial invoice date in the industry as follows:
1.Steel structure components(including Columns,Carriage,,Lifting Arms, Top Beam, Floor Cover,Platform,Cross Beam,Car Drive-in Ramp, Scissor,baseframe etc.) warranty for five years.
2.Hydraulic parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.)warranty for two years.
3.Other parts(no including consumption parts such as rubber pad),electrical components, power unit warranty for one year.
In order to start a warranty claim, you need fill out completely (including date of purchase) the warranty card attached below, and then send it to email@example.com. If this information is not provided, the factory will not support the claim.
Click here to download the warranty card