AMGO Hydraulics BP-9X 9000 Lbs Floorplate Symmetrical 2-Post Lift
- AMGO Hydraulics
- 9,000 Lbs
The BP-9X is a base-plate two-post lift designed for low ceiling garages. The total column height of 111 7/8″ allows this lift to be installed in almost any professional or home garage with a ceiling as low as 9 feet The BP-9X features symmetric arms, and automatic arm restraints. The BP-9X also has a single point release switch to make it easier to unlock both column locks form one column.
- 9,000 lbs capacity, commercial grade 2-post base plate lift is designed and built for any professional shops and home garages to fit low ceiling workshop environment without overhead obstructions
- Single-point safety release allows the operator to unlock the safety locks from both Columns simultaneous. There is also a dual locking system for additional safety
- 4 three-stage arms are suitable for more vehicles
- Automatic arm restraints keep the arms locked in their proper positions
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
- Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
- Detachable foot guard and tool tray allow for a clutter free work space
- Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two Years on Electrical Components
|Lifting Capacity||9,000lbs (4,082kg)|
|A: Lifting height||76 3/8″ ~ 85 3/8″ (1940~2169mm)|
|B: Overall Height||111 7/8″ (2841mm)|
|C: Overall Width||136 1/4″ (3460mm)|
|D: Drive-Thru Clearance||100 3/4″ (2560mm)|
|E: Width Between Columns||112 1/4″ (2850mm)|
|F: Minimum Pad Height||3 1/2″ (90mm)|
|Motor||2.0HP / 220V/60Hz, Single Phase|
|Gross Weight||1,556lbs (706kg)|
AMGO offers one of the best product warranties in the industry from the original factory commercial invoice date in the industry as follows:
1.Steel structure components(including Columns,Carriage,,Lifting Arms, Top Beam, Floor Cover,Platform,Cross Beam,Car Drive-in Ramp, Scissor,baseframe etc.) warranty for five years.
2.Hydraulic parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.)warranty for two years.
3.Other parts(no including consumption parts such as rubber pad),electrical components, power unit warranty for one year.
In order to start a warranty claim, you need fill out completely (including date of purchase) the warranty card attached below, and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is not provided, the factory will not support the claim.
Click here to download the warranty card
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products