Baileigh RING ROLLER R-M55
*Images for reference only.
When we introduced the R-M55 manual ring roller machine, it redefined the quality in roll benders. This manual ring roller machine combines efficiency-boosting features with the rugged strength of a steel plate framework.
- 220V 1-phase radius bender.
- 2" schedule 40 pipe capacity.
- 3 rolls: 2 driven rolls manual-ratcheting top roll.
- Requires just 220 volts of single-phase power and will work in any fabrication shop or even out on job sites
- Maximum capacity of 2.75" round tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe
- Manual top-shaft machine with 2 driven rolls (3 rolls total)
- Large ratchet offers extra leverage for manual control of top roll position
- You can operate the R-M55 in vertical mode, for small rolling projects, or in horizontal mode, for large rolling projects
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to fine tune the rolling speed for a given material
- Easy-to-read scale indicates top roll position, helping you easily make repeatable bends for production runs
- Includes segment rolls and lateral roll guides to keep material from twisting
- Foot pedal controls let you conveniently stop and start the bender
- Accepts optional rolls (available from Baileigh) to bend a variety of profiles like tubing, pipe, angle iron and much more
Why choose the R-M55 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction gives the R-M55 sturdiness, reliability, and long-wearing accuracy that few competing manual benders can match.
- Inverter protects against overload, prolonging the machine’s lifetime of use.
- You can rely on our team of reps—and their years of direct experience with Baileigh machines—for remote support for as long as you’re using the R-M55.
|Style (Type)||Ring Roller|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791