Baileigh Ring Roll Machine - R-M40
Baileigh RING ROLL MACHINE - R-M40
This versatile ring roller makes a strong starter machine for any fabricator looking to dive into profile bending.
- 220-volt single-phase motor can run at almost any site in North America.
- 2" round tube and 1.5" schedule 40 pipe maximum capacity.
- Ratchet-style manual top shaft allows you to adjust forming pressure.
- Variable-speed inverter drives and industrial-grade transmission provide delicate control over material.
- Executes bends in upright or horizontal positions, to accommodate a range of material lengths.
- Sturdy base opens into a storage cabinet for tooling and other options.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls that can be used for bending flat bar, solid rod, and some square applications.
- Manufactured from heavy steel plate to extend machine’s lifetime of use.
Use this machine for: Coiling tubing, hay hoops, metal art, stair railings, and many other applications.
Why choose the R-M40 over similar machines?
- You won’t find many roll benders built to the same rugged standards as the R-M40. The steel plate construction of this tube roller maintains accuracy and minimizes flex.
- We stock a wide range of optional tooling for tubing and pipe, as well as other profiles.
- You can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps for troubleshooting and free project advice for as long as you’re using the R-M40.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 1.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 27.55"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 1.5" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 39"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 24"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 3" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 15.75"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 1.5" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 22"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||10.88"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.118"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products