Baileigh CNC Roll Bender R-CNC120
Baileigh CNC ROLL BENDER R-CNC120
This computer-controlled, double-pinch tubing roller with 3 driven rolls allows you to execute complex bends with the press of a few buttons.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 4.75” tube.
- Variable-speed rolling—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom roll rotation—facilitates smooth transition between bend parts.
- Top roll can switch between progressive (moving profile) and direct (profile stopped) bending.
- Hydraulically adjustable top roll moves to fit your application’s profile.
- 75 different profile calibrations let you bend multiple radii on a single section.
- Overload-protected inverter drive lets you shift machine speed from 0 to 8 rpm, cutting down on machine wear and tear.
- Touchscreen operator podium with attached foot pedal allows for easy programming.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 segments per program, cutting down delays on repeat parts.
- Heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes flex and helps the R-CNC120 to bend at full capacity for years.
Use this machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-CNC120 over comparable machines?
- Double-pinch side-to-side adjustment on bottom rolls reduces the wasteful length of straight material at the ends of each bend that you get on a standard ring roller.
- Structural-grade steel plate frame supporting the sharp accuracy of CNC production.
- You’ll find our integrated software easy to operate and program, unlike the complicated setups on many CNC roll benders.
- Handheld calibration device and cutting-edge CNC technology can automatically produce the desired bend radius without manual adjustment.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 4" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 72"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.1875")|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.1875")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 5.5" (.1.1875") / Min. Dia. 44"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 5" ( .75") / Min. Dia.: 47"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 3.15" (.375") / Min. Dia.:40"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||73x64x76|
|Dimensions L x W x H||64" x 49" x 65"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products