Baileigh MH-37HD power hammer
Baileigh MH-37HD power hammer
The MH-37HD can shape 4 or 5 pieces of metal at once for fast production of multiple parts. A 1½”-thick steel plate frame keeps the machine rigid.
- 37” throat depth can handle large or pre-bent panels.
- 0 to 1,500 beats per minute (inverter-driven variable speed).
- Adjust the speed via the foot pedal or operator panel.
- On-the-fly stroke adjustments range from 0.1” to .750”.
- ⅛” steel and ¼” soft aluminum shrinking capacity.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Switch between rigid Pullmax®-style mode and spring-slapping Yoder® style mode, depending on your project.
- Use rigid mode for short stroke shaping and flanging. No "give" between die heads.
- Non-rigid mode creates a dead blow hammering effect, suitable for aggressive shrinking and planishing.
- Tooling changes take only a few seconds. Release the die, pull out the pin, switch, and replace the pin.
- Includes 7 die sets:
- Large shrink die set.
- Flat top master die.
- Linear stretch die.
- 12”, 24”, and 36” radius dies.
- 1” x 6” planish die.
- Other large radius dies and shrinking and stretching dies are available.
- Convenient maintenance with grease zerks, exposed and easy to reach.
- Main hammering springs are replaceable, so the power hammer lasts longer.
- Comes standard with a work light.
- Massive steel plate frame prevents deflection and allows this power hammer to deliver maximum force for fast, high-quality shaping.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Motor Hp||5 HP|
|Speed||0 – 1500 beats / minute|
|Mild Steel Capacity||1/8"|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||2"|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||.125"|
|Aluminum Capacity||.250" Soft|
|Length Of Stroke Adj||0.1" - 0.75"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||79x60x100|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products