Baileigh MH-19 power hammer
Baileigh MH-19 power hammer
Our best-selling power hammer, the Baileigh MH-19 is the only metal-shaping tool you’ll need. Built from 1”-thick steel, this machine can drastically shape panels, planish, and more
- 19” throat depth.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,500 beats per minute.
- You can increase the BPM to hit lightly for planishing and smoothing out dents.
- Change the speed in 2 ways: by foot pedal or through the operator panel.
- Switch between rigid and non-rigid modes to suit your project.
- Pullmax®-style mode for short stroke shaping and flanging.
- Spring-slapping Yoder®-style mode for aggressive shrinking and planishing.
- On-the-fly stroke adjustments range from .0175” to .550”.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Includes starter shrinking and forming dies.
- Die sets are available for shrinking, stretching, flanging, and making louvers. You can also create custom dies for the machine.
- Tooling design allows you to switch dies quickly for smooth production.
- Comes standard with a tooling rack on the side of the machine.
- Solid steel plate frame prevents flex, ensures high-quality hits, and helps this power hammer last for many years.
- Arrives fully assembled. Just unpack it, plug it in, and get started.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Speed||0 – 1500 beats / minute|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||2"|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||16 ga.|
|Aluminum Capacity||12 ga.|
|Length Of Stroke Adj||.177" – .550"|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||65x50x96|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products