Baileigh PH-28A Pneumatic Power Hammer
Shrink and stretch with air! The compact, USA-made PH-28A hits much harder than traditional pneumatic power hammers. You can even use a thumbnail shrinker die (included).
- 28” throat can handle larger panels than the MH-19 can.
- Stretches, shrinks, and planishes up to 16 gauge mild steel.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,000 beats per minute.
- Runs on 120 psi compressed air.
- Regulator on the side lets you control the airflow.
- Air-powered system is much quieter than a mechanical machine.
- Foot pedal operation keeps your hands free to move the material.
- Quick-release handle on the front allows you to lift the tool up and take the material out.
- Comes with 5 tooling sets:
- 2.5” thumbnail shrinking dies.
- 2.5” master flat top die.
- 1” linear stretch die.
- 12”, 24”, and 36” radius dies.
- Oiler system on the side can deliver oil directly to the tool for convenient maintenance.
- You can add an optional planishing hammer attachment to the side to create an all-in-one machine.
- Small footprint is perfect for home shops or production facilities.
- Heavy ½” steel plate frame avoids flex and ensures that the machine’s force fully transfers to the material for high-quality results.
|CFM||15 @ 120psi|
|Speed||0 - 1000 beats / min (Variable)|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||1.5"|
|Included Tooling||2” Thumbnail Shrinking Dies, 2.5” Master Flat Top Die, 1” Linear Stretch Die, 3” x 36” Radius Die, 3” x 24” Radius Die, 3” x 12” Radius Die|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Power||80 - 120 psi|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Special Notes||*For best results, it is recommended to have a constant air supply of 120 psi|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791