Baileigh Hydraulic Pipe Bender Rdb-500
Baileigh Hydraulic Pipe Bender Rdb-500
If you need to bend big pipe—and we mean really big pipe —then this is the industrial hydraulic rotary draw bender for you.
- Industrial-grade, low-pressure hydraulic system runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 3” schedule 40 pipe, 3” square, and 3.5” round tube (.188 wall mild steel).
- Maximum centerline radius of 20”, depending on wall thickness and material.
- Bends pipe up to 206° in a single shot, without stopping or ratcheting.
- Foot pedal allows you to control the bender at a variable speed.
- Digital auto-stop lets you specify the desired bend degree for ease and accuracy.
- Solid steel framework, weighing 1800 lbs., ensures durability and accuracy.
Use this machine for: Military production, oil rigs, gas station bumpers, and other applications involving large-radius pipe.
Why choose the RDB-500?
- This pipe bender is made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- You can take on profitable military and industrial bending projects and know that your bender is up to the job.
- Includes accuracy-enhancing auto-stop, a feature that some companies consider an upgrade.
- Fast cycle time makes your shop more efficient.
- Easily accommodates 5,000+ drop-on tooling options. And if you don’t see the tooling you need, we can customize it for you.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||2"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||3"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||3" (.250)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||3" (.250)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2.5"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||3.5" (.187)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||3.5" (.187)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||3.5" (.250)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||20"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1940 Lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||72" x 56" x 48"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products