Baileigh CS-355M Manual Cold Saw
Baileigh CS-355M Manual Cold Saw
If you need to cut a lot of aluminum or copper, the CS-355M high-speed cold saw turns at 3,200 rpm, perfect for making pristine cuts in soft metals without gumming up the blades.
- Accepts up to 14” blade.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25” round tube at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, great for slotting applications.
- 5.5 hp motor drives a belt pulley system to achieve maximum RPMs as efficiently as possible.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- We based the design on our CS-350M cold saw, known for its reliability over many years of cutting.
- Self-centering American-style vise saves you the trouble of making changes to fit different diameters of tube or pipe.
- Floating vise clamp independently holds the jaws (on the left and right of saw blade).
- Vise extends blade life by securely holding both sides of the cut material without dropping them into the rotating blade.
- Stop rod allows you to easily set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy cast iron base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade will cut accurately throughout the saw’s lifetime of use.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps blades last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock, so you can get them quickly.
Recommended for: Non-ferrous applications
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.575"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.953"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.953"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.362"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.362"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.25" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.25" x 4.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.331"|
|Slotting Capable||Yes, Left and Right|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||6.5"|
|Blade Speed||3200 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products