Baileigh CS-275M Manually Operated Cold Saw
Baileigh CS-275M Manually Operated Cold Saw
Need a circular cold saw to make perfect cuts—every shift, every day? You can rely on the CS-275M. It comes with a self-centering vise, steel stand, and flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- 2.75” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 3 hp motor requires 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Choose from 2 speeds depending on your material: between 60 rpm (mild steel) and 120 rpm (aluminum).
- Direct-drive head features all-metal gears, ground and hardened to last for many years.
- Backlash adjustment ensures tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material correctly aligned with the blade for perfect cuts.
- Sturdy stop rod can move left or right to set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy folded steel base—larger and wider than our CS-275EU—stabilizes the machine for accurate, wobble-free cutting.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade make burr-free cuts, takes strain off the operator, and enables the blades and saw to last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
|Max. Blade Diameter||11"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.5"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.165" x 2.165"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.25"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.165" x 2.25"|
|Round Solid at 90°||1.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||2.75" x 2.9"|
|Square Tube at 90°||2.75" x 2.75"|
|Round Tube at 90°||2.75"|
|Slotting Capable||Yes, Left and Right|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||4.5"|
|Motor||3.0 / 1.5 hp|
|Blade Speed||Two Speeds, 60 / 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products