Baileigh CS-350P Manual Cold Saw
Baileigh CS-350P Manual Cold Saw
This saw offers a foot pedal-controlled pneumatic vise to solve that problem and speed up production.
- Accepts a 14” blade.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25” round tube at 90°.
- 2 blade speeds: 26 or 52 rpm.
- Choice of rpm lets you switch speeds to fit your material and get a better cut.
- Miters 45° left and 90° right, a total of 135°, great for jobs that involve slotting.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Air-powered vise lets you clamp the material by tapping the included foot pedal.
- Vise stays under pressure until you tap the foot pedal again. No need to worry whether the material is clamped tight enough!
- Stop rod ensures that you’re cutting a repeatable length each time, perfect for production runs.
- Movable safety guard comes standard.
- Cast iron saw base resists vibrations, so that the saw gives you clean, accurate cuts for many years.
- Robust folded steel stand stabilizes the machine and keeps the saw at a comfortable cutting height.
- Flood coolant system helps blades last longer, makes the machine easier to operate, and gives you smooth, burr-free cuts.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railing
- Chassis applications
- Many more fabrication cutting jobs
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Operation||Manual with Pneumatic Vice|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.575"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.953"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.953"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.362"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.362"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.25" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.25" x 4.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.331"|
|Slotting Capable||Yes, Left and Right|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||6.5"|
|Motor||4.0 / 3.0 hp|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products