Baileigh CNC ROLL BENDER R-CNC45
The most compact model in our CNC ring roller line, thisdouble-pinch tube bender ensures accuracy and minimizes flex with an electro-welded steel plate framework.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 2.5" round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Efficient double-pinch design includes 3 driven rolls.
- You can control the roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll and 2 speeds on bottom rolls—to suit the needs of particular project.
- Choose between progressive (profile moving) or direct (profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls, with angle-correcting tools, calibrate to accept 75 different profiles.
- Arc meter radius gauge eliminates scrap material at the beginning and ends of bent pieces, reducing costly waste.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls increase versatility.
- Touchscreen control mounted on podium combines intuitive design with industrial-grade durability.
- Internal memory stores up to 40 programs with 24 bends per program.
- This pipe bender comes covered by a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC45 over similar machines?
- Components from some of the industry's top manufacturers, including Rexroth and Schneider Electric ensure that the machine delivers precise results you can depend on.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls prevent material deformation or wrinkling and solve tricky extrusion problems.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market with therugged steel construction of the R-CNC45.
- Bend pattern storage saves time on multiple production runs. We can even customize the memory to hold even more information.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced reps fortroubleshooting and application tips—always just a call away.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.5" (.100") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.00" (.110")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 32"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.15" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 32"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 24"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|Shipping Weight||1191 lbs.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||48" x 30" x 58"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!