Baileigh Cnc Roll Bender R-Cnc80
Baileigh CNC ROLL BENDER R-CNC80
This double-pinch ring roller lets you tackle large production runs with confidence and ease. The R-CNC80 can bend a vast range of profiles and take on complex extrusions.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a capacity of up to 4" round tube and 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch design includes 3 driven, variable-speed rolls: 4 speeds for top roll, 2 speeds for bottom rolls.
- You can specify progressive (moving profile) or direct(profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Use the machine vertical position or lay it on its back inhorizontal mode to bend long material and prevent large parts from swinging overhead.
- X-axis encoder lets you program the desired material length. The machine will automatically feed to the appropriate distance.
- X-axis coordinates with Y-axis to facilitate smooth transitions between bends.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of up to 24 parts or segments per program.
- Quickly specify any of 75 profile calibrations with handheld digital measuring console.
- Comes standard with set of tooling for rolling square tube, flat bar, solid material, angle iron, and more applications.
- Electro-welded steel framework enables the machine to roll pipe at full capacity for years without flexing or buckling.
- Baileigh covers this pipe roller with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC80 over similar machines?
- The R-CNC80 maintains accuracy with rugged, heavy steel plate construction that few roll benders on the market can match.
- This ring roller incorporates components made by some of the industry’s top manufacturers, such as Rexroth and Schneider Electric.
- X and Y axes give you the option to attach and save part numbers for each bend program, increasing efficiency for production runs.
- You can control all functions at once from the controller podium with attached foot pedal.
- We build our machines to last—and our customer support lasts, too; you can rely on us for remote help and advice from our team of experts over the machine’s long lifetime of use.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 3" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 64"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.075") / Min. Dia.: 68"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 3.15" (.157")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 5" (.75") / Min. Dia. 38"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 4.5" (.50") / Min. Dia.: 42"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 36"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|Shipping Weight||1191 lbs.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||59" x 40" x 66"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products