Baileigh BS-260SA Semi-Auto Band Saw
Baileigh BS-260SA Semi-Auto Band Saw
Similar to our BS-260M, the BS-260SA semi-automatic bandsaw manages faster turnaround times. This model is designed with foot pedal controls for production runs.
- Maximum capacity of 8.93” round at 90°.
- Dual-angle head cuts at up to 60° right and up to 45° left, making it one of the most versatile mitering band saws on the market.
- Quick-release head lock allows you to change the miter angle in seconds.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Foot pedal controls the clamping of material as well as the raising a lowering of the saw head (both automatic).
- AC inverter controls the speed of the 1.5 hp motor—a big improvement over the old DC driver board set-up. Inverters are more reliable and last longer.
- Adjust the variable speed from 66 to 280 fpm to fit the material and the application and extend blade life.
- Cast iron bow and pivot head plus a heavy-duty reinforced sheet metal base provide a rigid platform to ensure the straightest cuts.
- Hydraulic blade break switch automatically shuts the machine down if the blade should break.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, which will extend the machine’s lifetime of use.
- We typically keep this metal-cutting band saw and its replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Motor||High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)|
|Included Accessories||Included Accessories|
|Capacity Square 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L||8.26” x 8.26” / 5.51” x 5.51” / 3.3” x 3.3” / 4.25” x 4.25”|
|Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L||8.66" / 5.9" / 3.54" / 4.33"|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L||10.23" x 4.25" / 5.7" x 4.92" / 6.3" x 1.77"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Size||1" x .035" x 96.85"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66–280 Variable|
|Descent Control||Pressure Assist Hydraulic|
|Power||110 / 220V, 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||63x29x64|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products