Baileigh BS-360SA Horizontal Band Saw
Baileigh BS-360SA Horizontal Band Saw
This semi-automatic band saw will save you time with its efficient hydraulic system. The cast iron bow and steel frame maintain accuracy.
- Huge capacity of 14” round and 14” x 22” rectangle.
- 66 to 279 fpm variable blade speed.
- Accepts a standard 1.25” blade (included) to make straight, accurate cuts.
- Robust 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Cast iron vise and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, ensure that cuts are as precise as possible.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system controls the vise and the bow height.
- Fully-sealed ball bearings used as blade guides track the blade smoothly and properly.
- Easy-to-use control panel—with labeled buttons and dials for locking the vice, starting the blade, and more—lets you get up and running quickly.
- Patented hydraulic blade tension device makes it easy to get the right settings. Just line up the arrow with the green fluid-filled gauge.
- Electro-welded steel frame reduces vibrations and keeps cuts accurate over many years of production.
- Includes blade brake switch for safety.
- Flood coolant system washes away chips after cutting and helps blades last longer.
- Comes with a chip removal blade brush.
- Bright halogen work light gives you a clear view of what you’re cutting.
- Most replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
|Miter Angle||N x A|
|Capacity Rectangular||14.17" x 22"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Size||1.3" x .04" x 192.13"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||77 to 252 (Variable Speed)|
|Descent Control||Pressure Assist Hydraulic|
|Drive||Belt x Pulley|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||98x31x74|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products