Baileigh BS-330SA Semi-Automatic Band Saw
Baileigh BS-330SA Semi-Automatic Band Saw
This horizontal band saw has an impressive track record: 10+ years of dependable use. The BS-330SA will improve your efficiency with a hydraulic vise, downfeed, and bow return.
- Maximum capacity of 13” OD round at 90°.
- Accepts a 1.25” blade, a large size for greater accuracy and speed.
- Variable blade speed ranges from 82 to 270 fpm.
- You can adjust the dial to set the speed at the perfect fpm for your material.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Gear-driven transmission makes the machine more reliable. No belts to break and replace.
- Saw head miters up to 45°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system clamps the vise, lowers the head, then raises the head back up after the cut is done.
- Cast iron mitering head and bow reduce vibrations when cutting.
- Tungsten carbide blade guides get as close as possible to the material to produce a clean, high-quality cut.
- Laser pointer guide lets you see where the cut will be, for more accurate work.
- Patented blade tensioning gauge makes it simple to get the tension right. Simply adjust until the black arrow is lined up with the liquid-filled green area.
- Electro-welded steel construction keeps the machine stable for more accurate cutting.
- Large-capacity flood coolant system washes away metal chips and helps blades last longer.
- You can get replacement parts quickly.
|Miter Adjustment||Swivel Head and Vise|
|Miter Angle||0 – 45°|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L||13" x 18.9" x 11" x 10.04"|
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°||13" x 8.86"|
|Capacity Square 90° x 45°||13" x 8.86"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Size||1.3" x .043" x 161.4"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||82 – 270|
|Descent Control||Pressure Assist Hydraulic|
|Drive||Belt x Pulley|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90x38x60|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products