Baileigh BS-20M-DM Dual Mitering Band Saw
Baileigh BS-20M-DM Dual Mitering Band Saw
The manual BS-20M-DM offers hydraulic descent, a roller infeed, and a material stop for efficiency. With its steel frame, the saw will last for many years.
- Inverter drive lets you adjust blade speed: 69 to 306 fpm.
- Accepts large 1.25” blade (included) for speed and accuracy. The larger the blade, the straighter the cut.
- Available in 220-volt triple-phase or 440-volt triple-phase (special order) models.
- Industrial reduction gearbox transmission makes the saw more reliable than one with a belt and pulley system.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right. Just push or pull the head to the angle you need.
- Rigid cast iron bow adds to the structural strength of the machine and reduces vibrations.
- Quick-lock vise has serrated jaws that grip onto round material, preventing it from spinning and ruining a blade.
- Hydraulic descent allows you to select the proper speed, increasing cut quality and blade life.
- Roller infeed and outfeed table enables you to slide the material to and from the blade, saving strain.
- Includes a material stop for conveniently making repeat cuts.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed. Adjust the dial to use the same settings for multiples of a part.
- Electro-welded steel frame keeps vibrations down to a minimum, so your cuts stay straight and accurate.
- Our patented blade tensioning gauge simplifies the process of checking the tension and adjusting it. Just line the black arrow up with the green area.
- High-pressure flood coolant system washes away chips and helps the blade last longer.
- Huge chip tray at the bottom collects debris and keeps your shop clean.
- Automatic shut-off system stops the machine once it’s done cutting, for your safety.
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Miter Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Included Accessories||Included Accessories|
|Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide / Roller|
|Blade Size||1.3" x .042" x 162.6"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||60 - 306 Inverter Driven|
|Power||220V, 60Hz, 3-Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90x36x67|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products