Baileigh BS-350M Dual Miter Band Saw
Baileigh BS-350M Dual Miter Band Saw
This dual-mitering band saw has a cast iron head and bow that can swivel 60° right and 45° left.
- 10.5” round capacity at 90°.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use the dual miter band saw just about anywhere.
- 2 hp motor, driven by an AC inverter, makes the machine reliable.
- Direct-drive gearbox saves you the trouble of adjusting pulleys or replacing broken belts!
- Cast iron head and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, reduce vibration and deliver the straightest, highest quality cuts on the market.
- 1” blade width.
- Variable speed control, from 66- 280 fpm, lets you select the speed to suit your material and application.
- Ball bearing blade guides help you get the blade as close to the material as possible to make accurate cuts, ensuring long blade life.
- Patented blade tension device, a liquid-filled gauge, makes it easy to check and adjust the tension.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system to wash away metal chips and help blades last longer.
Modes of operation:
- Choose between 2 modes of operation, manual or hydraulic descent, depending on your preference and project.
- Manual descent mode:
- For small production runs.
- Perfect for small or medium sized fabricators’ needs.
- Turn on the machine via a trigger switch in the descent handle.
- Manually guide the band saw blade through the material.
Hydraulic descent mode:
- For larger production runs.
- Increases blade life and reduces operator fatigue.
- Downfeed adjustment for feed pressure.
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Motor||High Torque 1.5Kw (AC)|
|Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L||10.63" x 9.45" x 6.3" x 8.28"|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L||13.77" x 8.66" x 9.45" x 6.3" 7.3" x 4.33"|
|Capacity Square 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L||10.24" x 8.66" x 5.9" x 7.09"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Size||1" x .035" x 124.5"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66–280 Variable|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x49|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products