Baileigh BS-20SA-DM Band Saw
Baileigh BS-20SA-DM Band Saw
This semi-automatic band saw comes with a cast iron bow and steel frame to offer decades of reliable quality. It's hydraulic system will speed up production and save you effort.
- Maximum capacity of 13” OD round at 90°.
- Accepts a 1.25” blade (included). The large size makes faster and more accurate cuts.
- Dual-mitering band saw can move 45° left and 60° right. Just push or pull the head to the right angle.
- Inverter drive allows for infinite blade speed adjustments from 69 to 306 fpm.
- You can fine-tune the speed for materials like mild steel, bronze, or aluminum.
- Digital readout (DRO) allows you to reproduce settings with ease.
- Available in 220-volt or 440-volttriple-phase models (440-volt is a special order).
- Cast iron bow resists vibrations and helps to ensure a high-quality cut.
- Hydraulic vise, down feed, and bow return make production runs more efficient. Set down the material, press start, and the saw will automatically handle the rest.
- You can adjust the hydraulic descent pressure (depending on the material) to achieve faster cut times and longer blade life.
- Cutting head return position can be altered for faster cycle times between cuts on smaller pieces.
- Comes with heavy-duty in feed and out feed tables for easier material handling.
- Our patented blade tension device lets you easily set the right tension. Adjust until the black arrow lines up with the green liquid-filled gauge.
- Electro-welded steel frame gives the machine structural strength to maintain accuracy.
- Compact floor plan conserves space in your shop.
- High-pressure flood coolant system washes away metal chips and helps blades last longer.
- We typically keep this horizontal band saw and its parts in stock for fast deliveries.
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Miter Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Capacity Rectangle 90°||13" x 18" / 13" x 10.6" / 12.4" x 7.7"|
|Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide / Roller|
|Blade Size||1.25" x .042" x 162.6"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||60 - 306 Inverter Driven|
|Descent Control||Pressure Assist Hydraulic|
|Power||220V or 440V 3-Phase (440V special order)|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90x36x66|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products