Cemb CM27T Heavy Duty Tire Changer for Trucks and Bus Wheels
Cemb CM27T Universal Tire Changer for Trucks and Bus Wheels
The CM27T is perfectly suited for tube and tubeless type tires used on over-the-road Class 8 commercial trucks and some off-road tractor tires and rims. The pivoting four-jaw clamping chuck aids as a wheel lift. Prevents liabilities of manual truck tire changing by allowing the machine to perform all the heavy lifting and service work.
- Self-centering wheel clamping from 13”-27” diameter and tire diameters to 63”. Nominal HD truck wheel service ranges from 15” to 24.5” rims.
- All operation controlled from a portable control unit to gain access to multiple areas around the tire and wheel during service. Aids in tire bead lubrication, demounting and mounting.
- Bi-directional rotation of the clamping system works with an adjustable bead loosening roller force of over 4100 LbF. (1860 KgF)
- Heavy duty 220v, 1 ph. 50/60 Hz high torque motor.
- Final assembly and tested in the USA.
|Power Supply||220V, 1ph|
|Air Pressure||0-1885 psi (0-130 bar)|
|Rim Diameter (Ext.)||13" - 27"|
|Tire Diameter||63" (1600 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Width||30" (780 mm)|
|Bead Breaker Force||4100 lbs. (1860 Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||1415 lbs (640 Kg)|
Standard Parts and Accessories
|Bead Lifting Lever||Bead Lifting Guide Lever||Alloy Rim Pliers|
- By finalizing the purchase agreement, the user confirms that the goods are ordered for purposes related to their business or professional activity.
- The duration of the contractual warranty of CEMB products to protect against any construction or operating defects and material defects is 12 (twelve) months from the date of delivery, unless otherwise agreed.
- CEMB will replace or repair the products or items supplied, or will totally or partially refund the price, if, despite correct and diligent use by the customer, defects are found not attributable to the installation or incorrect use of the product, which must be asserted against CEMB no later than 12 (twelve) months from the delivery date. Any defects that emerge during use in the first 12 (twelve) months must be immediately notified to CEMB.
- The customer undertakes to provide all the evidence regarding the reality of the defects or anomalies found. Likewise, the customer must provide CEMB with all the means to proceed to the ascertainment of such defects and to be able to remedy them. To ensure this latter purpose, the customer will refrain from his own intervention or from any third party intervention.
- The disputed goods must be returned to CEMB within 2 (two) weeks from the notification and must be properly packaged, with shipment at customer’s care and in accordance with the special instructions that CEMB may have given at the time of supply or subsequently. The items, or components or parts of them returned must be accompanied by a note stating the description of the defect, as well as any other information indicated or requested by CEMB at the time of supply or subsequently.
- The warranty does not apply to replacements or repairs that result from normal wear and tear of the products, from deterioration or accidents caused by negligence, or for use of the products other than that for which the devices are intended. In the same way, the warranty does not apply in the event of inadequate intervention by the customer or user on the products delivered.
- The repair, modification or replacement of parts during the warranty period cannot have the effect of extending the warranty period of the products. All other actions and claims covered by the warranty are excluded, especially those aimed at repairing direct or indirect damage caused to people or other objects other than the products delivered, as well as reimbursement of any loss of earnings.
- CEMB reserves the right to perform a detailed expert analysis of the products returned under warranty to determine the causes of the defect and communicate them to the customer before proceeding with any replacements, repairs, or refund calculation.
- Should the customer request a search for the origin of a fault in CEMB’s goods, to be carried out at its premises, the applicable expenses (travel, etc.) will be charged to the customer after a detailed estimate accepted by the latter before operation, and all this without CEMB being obliged to produce results.
- All products or articles or parts thereof replaced by CEMB will become the exclusive property of CEMB. This warranty replaces any warranty or other provision established by law regarding the quality or suitability of the products for specific uses, except for those provisions which by law cannot be waived.
- The liability of CEMB for all possible causes is limited to a sum which, in the absence of a different stipulation of the agreement, is limited to the contractual amount of the supply that gives rise to the complaint. The customer agrees to waive any recourse by his/her insurance companies against CEMB and the insurance companies of that company.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products