AMH 28.SPTUVTEK2000 Spectratek 250 watt UV LED Lamp 250 watt
Manufactured with an efficient and unique passive thermal management system. No fan or liquid cooled system.
- It is equipped with a distance sensor and a digital control board.
- The distance sensor allows the operator to adjust the lamp unit at the proper 300 mm from the curing surface.
- The digital control board allows the selection and display of the curing parameters through a multi language interface.
- Evenly cured surface up to 170 μm for customer satisfaction.
- No degradation of UV over lifetime.
- Higher accuracy due to incorporation of lenses and distance control.
- Large, uniform curing area up to 600 mm x 600 mm.
- High intensity curing up to 16 mW/cm².
- Substantial cost saving over lifetime: Better margins up to 70% lower energy use.
- Very long lifetime: No replacement cost.
- No warm-up and cooldown time.
- Passive cooling without parts and vents subject to wear.
|Supply Voltage||230VAC, 1PH|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60 Hz|
|Input Apparent Power (VA)||350VA|
|Electrical Power (W)||250W (125W by cassette)|
|Optical Power||80W (40W by cassette)|
|Total LED Power||170W (85W by cassette)|
|Curing zone dimensions (mm)||24” x 24” (600mm x 600 mm)|
|Emitting zone dimensions (mm)||16” x 16” (400mm x 400 mm)|
|Maximum curing distance (mm)||12“ (300mm)|
|Curing time (Sec)||<300 Seconds|
|Average Irradiance (mW/cm²)||13.0mW/cm²|
|Peak Irradiance (mW/cm²)||16.0mW/cm²|
|Cooling System||Passive thermal management system|
|LED lifetime (Hr)||+35,000 Hours|
|Storage Temperature (ºC)||-40 ºC - +80 ºC|
|Control System||Digital control (LCD screen + tactile membrane keypad)|