Zinko ZRH-123 12 Ton 3" Stroke Hollow Plunger Single Acting Cylinder
The 12 Ton 3" stroke General Purpose Hollow type Cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required.Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance.
- High-strength alloy steel construction.
- Chrome-plated piston rods resist wear and corrosion.
- Special bearing design helps prevent galling for long life and trouble-free performance.
- Plyrethane seals and wipers to reduce contamination, extending cylinder life.
- Hardened saddles keep top bearing and plunger from jamming.
- Saddle grooves help prevent slipping.
- Heavy-duty spring enables consistent fast plunger retraction.
- All models come with fast-flow quick-connectioin coupler and dust cap.
- May be used in any position. 1
- Hollow plunger design allows for both pull and push forces.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Capacity (ton)||12 Ton|
|Min. Height (in)||7.25"|
|Max. Height (in)||10.25"|
|Base Area (in)||2.75"|