Emax Rotary Screw 40hp Three Phase-Variable Speed Direct Drive (cabinet Only)
- EMAX Compressors
EMAX Rotary Screw 40hp Three Phase-Variable Speed Direct Drive (Cabinet Only)
Each and every one of our rotary screw air compressors is built to exacting standards, to provide years of dependable service, under demanding conditions. And because we use only high-quality OEM components, we offer a full ten year warranty, on all of our rotary screw air compressors.
This 40 HP rotary screw air compressor offers a lot of functionality including a PLC that allows easy and intuitive scheduling and operation of the compressor. Paired with EMAX’s world-class customer support, after the sale, we’re certain this air compressor will meet your compressed air needs now and for years to come.
- Drive-Tek™ Design = Reduces energy demand up to 33%
- Variable Speed Soft Start Motor = Provides reduced energy demand and amp draw on start up
- Spin-Tek™ Design = Unique easy access oil filters & air/oil separators, Requires no tools to remove/install saving time and money
- Precision Engineered Rotary Air End = Highly efficient design provides maximum discharge
- Heavy Duty Sound Attenuated Cabinet = Provides lower decibel operation than a typical rotary screw
- Designed For Use With Stationary Air Receiver (Not Included)
- The Airend is the most important part of your compressor,, our airends manufactured in Germany and Finland are good for 70,000 running hours as long as the unit is maintenance routinely and the correct oil is used.
- EMAX Compressor Gives you a 10 year warranty on all their airends!
- Emax uses only low 1750 RPM motors. We have chosen motors that come with the best certificates and quality assurances so we know that you are getting the best as well!
- We use High Efficiency motors constructed with superior materials, higher service factors, longer bearing lives, lower waste- heat output and less vibration.
- We also pass the motor warranty on to you for a full 5 year on single phase and a full 10 year on 3 phase!
- Save 25-70% on energy by using motor controls or variable frequency drives. Our entire rotary screw line has the ability to have variable frequency drives installed in them.
- We use Schneider Altivar71 Brand drives that carry a 5 year warranty. Schneider Electric has been around since 1981.
- The whole ides of energy savings with this unit is to lower the cycles, the lower the amp draw coming from your electric motor.
- The electricity amp draw that an electric motor is using determines what your electric bill is, so the lower the amp draw the lower your bill will be!
These rotarys are controlled by a user friendly Logika PLC (Programmable Logic Controller):
- Variable Speed ready to Control the speed of the motor
- Adjust Pressure – to what pressure range you need. This can be set by the customer, this unit has a shutdown in case the unit goes over pressure. the unit has a maximum pressure setting – the computer will sense that it is going over pressure and will shut down.
- Low Oil Shutdown – if the controller senses that the unit is going into high temperature it will shut it down. It will also shut down if the compressor runs low on oil.
- Reverse Fault – the controller will control when the unit is wired up if it is running backwards, it will sense a reverse rotation fault and shut the unit down
- High Voltage Fault – if the voltage is 15% over the power supply voltage rated on the EMAX compressor data plate, the unit will shut down. Also if the voltage is 15% under it will shut is down as well.
- Over AMP Shut down – if the motor is pulling to many amps it will shut down. You can check the amp draw of the electric motor as it is running and also on the exhaust fan motor
- Clock and Date – Built in Clock and Date to help keep track of preventative maintenance services.
- Light – Has a built in light for dark locations.
- Parameters- has a maintenance parameter system to create and maintain the parameter and control information.
- Hour meter – Built in hour meter to keep track of the running hour on the machine.
- Fault History -The PLC stores history if the unit shuts down, information on why it shut down is stored
- Maintenance Service – Keeps track of when to change the air filter, oil filter and the coalescing filter along with the unit needs greased. When they need changed the PLC will sound an alarm. After changing you simply reset that filter back to zero and start the maintenance tracker again.
- Air Differential Control- with differential control you have a wide range of pressure settings. You can take the kick-in pressure all the way down to 100 PSI and all the way up to 145 PSI. You can adjust this range anywhere in between. You can also set the high end down to a lower pressure where ever the customer unit pressure is desired. The Emax Compressor is factory set at 120 kick in and 145 kick out. The lower the pressure the higher CFM and the more hours you will get on your screw compressor, so keep the pressure as low as possible.
- Built in Timer -will sense when the unit is not being used for a period of 20 minutes under no load, this will shut down the machine automatically so it will restart as air pressure goes down to the kick- in set point.
- On- line demand – this setting is made for high volume and will bypass the automatic kick-off mode. It allows the unit to keep running on continuous run mode for high air demand.
- Warranty – These PLC’s carry a 5 year warranty
- Daily / weekly Schedule – This unit can be programmed to start in the morning, can shuts its self at lunch if needed and can turn itself in the even as well, or when ever needed.
- Self Start – if the power is lost this unit will automatically restart itself, this eliminates a maintenance crew to have to restart after the shut down.
- Master Slave – this controller can switch from one unit to the other and maintain the same use of hours, it can adjust the pressure to be the lead or the lag unit.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||197|
|Pump Model||GD Enduro 12G|
|Dimensions LxWxH||53" x 55" x 66"|
|Warranty||10 Year Airend, 5 Year Motor, 5 Year Parts|
|Running AMP||96 AMP @ 208/230 VOLT- 48 AMP @ 460 VOLT|
|Recommended Breaker||130 AMP @ 208/230- 65 AMP @ 460 VOLT|
|Product Source||America, Germany, Italy - NO China!|
|Drive Type||Variable speed, direct drive compressor|
|Variable Speed Drive||Altivar 71|
Air Compressor Pumps Operating Instruction
Energy efficiency and MAXimum performance. Leaders In Industrial Air Technology. Innovation is in the air.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products