Robinair 34788NI-H Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine for Hybrid and Non-Hybrid Vehicles
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI-H, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
The Robinair 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain. The 34788NI-H also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and a wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- Optional Printer
- 36.00in x 24.00in x 48.50in
- 232.00 lb
- Operating Range: 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
- Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
- Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Display: 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity: 150 lb (75kg), spin-on type
- Hoses: 9 ft (2.75 m)
- Weight: Approximately 230 lbs. (103 kg)
- Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 48.5 in x 24 x 36 (123 cm x 61 cm x 91 cm)
- Vacuum Pump: 1.5 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Internal Cylinder: 30 lb. DOT
- Certifications: SAE J2788
- A/C Recovery and Recycling
- Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging