Norco 82304 1/2 Ton Capacity High Lift Wheel Dolly
This uniquely crafted wheel lift is designed for the removal and installation of single, tandem, and duplex tires and wheels which are mounted on trucks that are supported above ground level.
- The unique, open-chassis design allows for much easier alignment than with the center post designs of our competition.
- Air-operated pump allows the unit to lift the load effortlessly.
- Heavy duty lift arms made with ball bearing conveyer rollers which allow easy rotation of wheels for alignment with bolt pattern.
- 7” of side to side lift arm adjustment allows for the easy alignment of the rim’s lug holes with the wheel.
- 1,000 pound capacity.
- A hydraulic jack provides tilt to the lift arms for easy alignment.
- Safety chain provided to secure tires and wheels to the dolly.
- Maneuverability is made easy by means of two rear mounted ball bearing swivel casters. The caster wheels include a locking mechanism which can prevent the dolly from moving.
|Tilt Angle||-2° to +30°|
|Side to Side Adj.|
|Shipping Weight||476 lbs.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.